We are always looking for talented and passionate individuals because we know the right people focused on the right mission can change the world.
Spruce isn't just a barbershop; we are a one-stop shop for men looking to update their looks and increase their confidence. Offering personalized style consulting, barber services, and contemporary clothing and accessories, our mission is bring everything a man needs to look and feel his best under one roof.
This new approach to styling men means bringing together a team of forward-thinking, talented individuals who can both work well with others and bring innovative ideas to the table.
Compensation: Commission-based compensation. W-2 position. Not a booth rental.
- Works a part time
- Greeting clients on both barber side and retail side
- Performs barber services with passion
- Provides amazing client experience
- Responsible for the maintenance of tools provided
- Helps with opening and closing duties and maintaining the cleanliness of the shop
- Must hold active Colorado Barber license
- Passionate about Barbering and style
- Professional, motivated, hard-working, team-player, reliable and punctual
- Great communication skills.
Thank you, and we look forward to learning more about how we can work together! If you are interested, please email us a copy of your resume and tell us a little bit about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Style Consultant
Compensation: $10/hour + 20% commission
- Works 2-3 days per week (including weekends)
- Helps clients schedule appointments for services (including both barber and style)
- Greets guests
- Helps select outfits, accessories, and shoes which can perfectly suit to the figure or personality of client
- Maintains inventory management system
- Folds, steams, hangs clothes as necessary
- Assists in store opening and closing duties, including cleaning
- Actively finds client prospects by marketing store and self and by booking appointments for style consultations
- Has weekend availability
- Has a passionate eye for fashion, including the latest season’s trends and styles
- Loves to shop
- Has superb communication skills to assist clients
- An ability to think on his/her feet
- An ability to handle difficult situations
- Is professional
- Is sensitive to individuals’ feelings and preferences
- Is a team player who can work with different disciplines to create the best experience possible for clients
- Has sales associate or customer service experience in a retail setting
If bringing your style and talent to transform men is your passion (and not just a paycheck), then we'd love to have you on our team. If you are interested, please email us a copy of your resume and tell us a little bit about yourself at email@example.com