You've gotta love the September/October transition into the crisp Colorado Fall season. The Aspen leaves change colors, regular season play starts in football, and pants, sweaters, and jackets are pulled to the front of the closet. As far as the fashion game, Fall is my favorite as it allows me to layer into multiple outfits every day, from chilly mornings to warm afternoons to cold evenings. Spruce Fits 5 & 6 will demonstrate how to garb up as temperatures drop and key colors changeover with the season.
Spruce Fit 5 displays how to layer an outfit to meet the day's demands while allowing you the freedom to interchange key pieces and accessories from your closet.
- The Brixton Paddington Sweater ($72) is knit in a light Oatmeal thread with specks of navy and gold. It is comfortable and warm and matches up well with your typical fall colors of maroon, navy, brown/khaki, and black.
- The Element Wash Pocket T-Shirt ($32) by Alternative Apparel under the sweater has a slightly elongated, split hem that will 'bleed out' under the sweater, giving a more gritty, street style to the knit top. Either the Tarmac or Purple Haze colorway would fit into this outfit, depending on the color of pants and accessories you choose.
- For cold or rainy days, the Brixton Crawford Jacket ($89) is a water-repellant, relaxed-fit bomber jacket in a subdued Sage color for a slightly military-inspired look that will never go out of style.
- Because this outfit is so versatile in terms of both color scheme and personal style, you definitely have options on what pants to wear. The Original Penguin P55 Slim Stretch Chino ($89) in Pomegranate gives you a great splash of warm color and is a very relaxed fit. Other pant options that vibe are the 220 Light Brown Jean ($60) or the Shredded Skinny Denim ($45), both by NeoBlue.
- The Native Johnny Treklite ($95) Boots in Black weave in perfectly with the military style of the bomber jacket and the repellent systems will forestall any impeding forecast.
- Tailor your accessories to meet the occasion and your personal style. Our suggestions are the Herschel Abbott Beanie ($19.99) in any color that matches up with your pants, a Handmade Nepalese Scarf ($24), a Komono Winston Regal Watch ($99.95), or a Special Chain Bracelet ($31).
Spruce Fit 6 is more on the minimal side while still providing layers for shedding or adding as weather or occasion demands.
- The Brixton Bowery Flannel ($64) in Slate Blue is a medium weight shirt. Wear it unbuttoned over the Brixton Basic S/S Henley ($34) for a very casual look, perfect for an afternoon football game. Tie the flannel around your waist for a street-trend worthy mode.
- Light brown stitching on the NeoBlue 307 Dark Wash Denim ($45) ties in with the off white and tan colors of the jacket and shirts, while the dark denim tones down the entire outfit.
- Take a chance and stand out with the Brixton Mojave Fedora ($58).
- On the soles, the super lightweight Native AP Rover Liteknit Sneakers ($95) are as comfortable as slippers. The Almond Beige color of the shoe brings out the subtle orange lines in the flannel, while the Unsimply Stitched Classic Athletic Sock ($12) completes the ensemble perfectly.
Anyone who has lived through the Fall season here in CO knows the weather can be volatile but the outdoor activities are abundant.
Prepare yourself by Booking a Style Consultation or stop by the shop today!
european online pharmacy prescription drugs tylenol 3 canadian pharmacy awc canadian pharmacy review
cialis online cheap cialis cheapest prices cialis half life chart
cialis usa cialis women video manufacturer coupons for cialis